Sunday, May 8, 2022

Robokko Beeton Settei [Yoshikazu Yasuhiko]

 






















I was given this as a free gift by my private contact when I expressed interest in it. This is not a complete copy according to them and the settei in completion has not had a public release in over 40+ years sans for images in Roman albums etc. and will probably not be shown anytime soon. What I do know is that its missing some general character artwork per episode but also some profile shots of the main characters.

This bookelt was very easy to scan as its the same density and the same printing as a standard comic book, but the binding was comprised of heavy duty staples. The paper itself was yellowed, but easy to work around with Photoshop settings. This is a personal xeroxed copy, of which my seller seemed to note the missing pages.


Post a Comment

Whatsapp Button works on Mobile Device only

Start typing and press Enter to search

undefined undefined