[Mikuriya Satomi] NORA OVA Setting Documents - My Anime Original Anime Museum Supplement (1985) - [御厨 さと美] ノーラ OVA 設定 マイアニメ 設定資料集 当時物 アニメ資料館 1985

 
















Settei for the main characters, mechanical data and some production information as seen in My Anime, though I'm unsure about the issue. This booklet I acquired while in Hyogo and while the other printings of this booklet exist, I have never seen one with this blue printing ever, so naturally I had to acquire it. This booklet also contains a few of the main settei for GREED by Tomonori Kogawa, which I uploaded yesterday. I am hunting for the official NORA settei book as there is one out there, and I want to eventually scan and translate the manga as it differs a lot from the OVA adaptation. Mikuriya Satomi is really special to me when I think about it and I hate that his work is undercut a lot.

Nothing much for hoops and hollering right now - this one simply hasn't been up on the web fully or with this very unique printing.

Adoggo/Chris

websites- https://allmylinks.com/adoggoart (r18) https://allmylinks.com/retroanimechris

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post