[Tomonori Kogawa] GREED Setting Documents - My Anime Original Anime Museum Supplement (1985) - [湖川友謙] グリード 設定 マイアニメ 設定資料集 当時物 アニメ資料館 1985

























Settei for the main characters, mechanical data and some production information as seen in My Anime, though I'm unsure about the issue. This booklet I acquired while in Hyogo and while the other printings of this booklet exist, I have never seen one with this blue printing ever, so naturally I had to acquire it. This booklet also contains a few of the main settei for NORA by Mikuriya Satomi, of which I will upload separately. I am hunting for the official GREED settei book as there are two out there, one from 1985 and another from about 1988, and should I find them, I'll archive those too. 

Nothing much for hoops and hollering right now - this one simply hasn't been up on the web fully or with this very unique printing. 
Adoggo/Chris

websites- https://allmylinks.com/adoggoart (r18) https://allmylinks.com/retroanimechris

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post